An all-white bathroom is aesthetically appealing for a lot of reasons. Not only does it make your bathroom appear perennially clean and fresh, a crisp white color palette can open up a small space and make it seem larger than it actually is.
Fortunately, all it takes to liven up an all-white bathroom is a few stylish and interesting décor items. From colorful towels to tufted bathmats and more, here’s how to make sure your all-white bathroom looks anything but boring.
1. Patterned Shower Curtains. You can always count on cool patterns to spice up a simple white bathroom. Hang up a shower curtain with an eye-catching print, like the grid-patterned Shower Curtain Set, to bring a touch of graphic drama to an all-white bathroom.
2. Fragrant Candles. Never underestimate the power of aromatherapy in an otherwise humdrum space. Turn an all-white bathroom into a luxurious day spa by lighting a few fragrant candles— this instantly upgrades the entire ambience of the space.
3. A Tufted Bathmat. A little texture can go a long way in an all-white bathroom. Instead of a thin bathmat, opt for a plush tufted style, like the extra-thick Tufted Bath Rug, to incorporate some soft and interesting textures into a plain white bathroom scene.
4. Hanging Plants. What a better way to bring life into a bathroom than plants! Whether adding a nice hanging plant or a colorful pot, this can really bring your bathroom to the next level of coziness.
5. A Striped Robe. Okay, we know this one technically isn’t a décor item, but what makes a bathroom look more luxe than a chic striped robe hanging up inside of it? The Hammam Robe is constructed with an ultra-absorbent terry interior and features a sleek striped pattern that will create some serious day spa vibes in any bathroom.
For as beautiful as they can be, sometimes all-white bathrooms can come off as uninspired and well, boring. Fortunately, all it takes is a bit of color, pattern, and texture to energize a plain white space.