We’re currently looking for an excited, curious, highly-analytical Growth Marketing Analyst to join our team in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, you will work directly with our Director of Marketing to support a critical set of marketing channels for one of the fastest growing ecommerce brands in the world.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you are passionate about growth marketing, excited to draw insights from raw data, and can spot opportunities that create a huge business impact.
What you'll do
- Play an active role in scaling Brooklinen’s marketing efforts while continuously improving efficiency of return on ad spend
- Analyze campaign performance and identify opportunities to optimize customer acquisition
- Partner with our creative team to assemble creative briefs and provide recommendations for ad creation based on past ad performance
- Actively manage acquisition campaigns on a daily basis across content marketing networks (Taboola, Outbrain, etc), display/retargeting, and more
- Work hands-on with the most cutting-edge advertising platforms in the world and test new products as soon as they launch for advertisers
- Assist in day to day management of marketing efforts across all channels, including promo code analysis, dashboarding, and more
What we're looking for
- Undergrad degree and 1-2 years of relevant (digital marketing) experience
- Extremely strong analytical and Excel skills
- Experience using Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, and AdWords
- A deep familiarity with concepts like CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, and RoAS
- Experience using Criteo, Outbrain, Taboola, Convertro, Google Tag Manager, SQL, and Looker is a plus
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.
Please submit your application here!