We're seeking an Operations Associate to join our rapidly-growing team at our headquarters in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, you will work closely with our Director of Operations to ensure smooth and precise business operations and provide our customers with the best possible experience, end to end. You will be a key cross-departmental liaison to tackle the complexities of managing a growing e-commerce business.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who obsesses over detail, thrives on juggling many tasks in a fast-paced environment, and is solutions-oriented. This is the perfect gig for someone looking to contribute to a rapidly-growing startup and get in at the ground level.
What you'll do
- Act as the primary point of contact between our Operations, Logistics, and Customer Experience teams
- Ensure orders reach our many customers smoothly and efficiently and troubleshoot when necessary
- Aide in the customer returns and exchange processes
- Process customer backorders
- Manage outbound international and retail orders
- Responsible for all inbound purchase order tracking
- Resolve all inbound transportation receiving discrepancies and escalated delivery issues with carriers
- Leverage data to proactively identify and resolve shipping inefficiencies
- Coordinate the donation of products not eligible for resale
What we're looking for
- Extremely detail oriented - you pride yourself on the quality of your work and don’t send anything out without double checking
- A pro at juggling multiple priorities and know how to manage tasks and processes at the same time
- A problem solver and a solution seeker with the ability to think outside the box
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-3 years of experience in retail operations/logistics/supply chain (preferred)
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.
To apply, email email@example.com with:
- Your name and "Operations Associate" in the subject line
- Your resume
- A quick note about why you're interested in and would be great at the role - doesn't need to be formal or lengthy (we're busy too!)
After you apply, your resume and note will be thoughtfully reviewed by our team. Although we can't follow up on every application, this is not a black hole and we seriously appreciate the time you're taking to reach out to us.