We’re looking for someone to join our growing team in Brooklyn, NY to drive growth and the best possible customer experience through our ecommerce site. We sell our amazing sheets and bedding online-only which means our site IS our showroom, our place to share product knowledge, and ultimately the last step between our customer browsing and getting the best sleep ever. You will own our ecommerce optimization and analytics efforts, use this data to conceptualize new features and site changes, and collaborate closely with our fast-paced and goal-oriented team.
If you’re someone with a mild (to moderate) obsession with data, testing, customer research, and creating a seamless online experience this role will be a perfect fit.
What you'll do
- Create, monitor, and implement the product roadmap (ecommerce) based on business priorities, research, and test results
- Integrate user research, market insights, and customer feedback into product requirements and new feature development
- Develop a deep understanding of our site, our customer, and their experience on all site pages using a variety of web analytics tools
- Own the entire A/B testing process from ideation to design to implementation to monitoring and analyzing
- Leverage test results to make recommendations for site improvements, product placement, feature adjustments, and redesigns
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of product management, data analysis, or site optimization experience - experience working with an ecommerce product preferred
- Strong analytical background, with extensive experience with A/B testing and user research
- Mastery of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Optimizely (or similar programs)
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name and "Product Manager, Growth" in the subject line
- Your resume
- A quick note about why you're interested in and would be great at the role - doesn't need to be formal or lengthy (we're busy too!)
After you apply, your resume and note will be thoughtfully reviewed by our team. Although we can't follow up on every application, this is not a black hole and we seriously appreciate the time you're taking to reach out to us.