- 100% long-staple cotton
- OEKO-TEX® certified for chemical safety
- Save 25% vs. buying separately!
- Buttery-smooth feel
- Rich 480 thread count
- Silky-soft 80 count yarn
- Slightly luminous finish
- Our duvet buttons are bigger, easier to use, and less likely to come undone.
- Longer, stronger, and easier to find - our duvet ties keep comforters in their place.
- Our fitted sheets come with a “short” and “long” label so you always get it right the first time.
- Our pillowcases use Envelope Closures - that means no open ends or frustrating pillow spillage.
- Our King and Cali King Core Sheet Sets include King Pillowcases
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low using natural detergents like the Laundress Signature Detergent.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your Brooklinen product, we're happy to offer free exchanges and replacements.
with Our Lifetime Warranty
Why You’ll Love Luxe
Woven to a 480 thread count in a buttery-smooth sateen, the Luxe Collection is for those looking to take their bedding to the next level.
See our bestsellers in action
joyfullygreenSome days I just want to lay in bed and snuggle Atlas all day long. Am I right cat ladies?…
daniellemoss_Monday mood. Also why tuck is never in photos #hatesthecamera 😒 #rescuedog #chihuahua
juicesandberriesWhen I take time to sit and rest, even for just a few minutes, I’m giving my body time to recharge itself…
abhishekdekatethemost common question i get asked from friends is: “why don’t you share photos of your apartment…
raddatattchazzEasy like Monday morning! Today has been a nice distraction from everything going on in our little…
sylviatribelThat early morning light and cozy fresh bed linens making it impossible to get out of bed this morning…
It's all in the details
Thoughtful design details that make
getting into your dream sheets easy
A longtime customer request - our buttons are bigger, easier to use, and less likely to come undone.
Longer, stronger, and easier to find - our duvet cover ties keep comforters in their place.
Every side of our fitted sheets is labeled “short” or “long” so you always get it right the first time.
Our pillowcases use Envelope Closures - that means no open ends or frustrating pillow spillage.