- Learn more about our Luxe Sateen sheets
- Luxurious 400 thread count shell
- Expertly made, ethically sourced
- Down or hypoallergenic down alternative
- Buttery-smooth feel
- Rich 480 thread count
- Silky-soft 80 count yarn
- Slightly luminous finish
- Our duvet buttons are bigger, easier to use, and less likely to come undone.
- Longer, stronger, and easier to find - our duvet ties keep comforters in their place.
- Every side of our fitted sheets is labeled “short” or “long” so you always get it right the first time.
- Our pillowcases use Envelope Closures - that means no open ends or frustrating pillow spillage.
- Customize every component of your Move-In Bundle - it's the ultimate bedding upgrade in a box.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low using natural detergents like the Laundress Signature Detergent.
If your Brooklinen products ever fray or tear, simply give us a shout and we’ll repair or replace them free of charge.
See our bestsellers in action
joyfullygreenSome days I just want to lay in bed and snuggle Atlas all day long. Am I right cat ladies?…
daniellemoss_Monday mood. Also why tuck is never in photos #hatesthecamera 😒 #rescuedog #chihuahua
juicesandberriesWhen I take time to sit and rest, even for just a few minutes, I’m giving my body time to recharge itself…
abhishekdekatethemost common question i get asked from friends is: “why don’t you share photos of your apartment…
raddatattchazzEasy like Monday morning! Today has been a nice distraction from everything going on in our little…
sylviatribelThat early morning light and cozy fresh bed linens making it impossible to get out of bed this morning…
It's all in the details
Thoughtful design details that make
getting into your dream sheets easy
A longtime customer request - our buttons are bigger, easier to use, and less likely to come undone.
Longer, stronger, and easier to find - our duvet cover ties keep comforters in their place.
Every side of our fitted sheets is labeled “short” or “long” so you always get it right the first time.
Our pillowcases use Envelope Closures - that means no open ends or frustrating pillow spillage.