There’s sleep, and then there’s good sleep. Getting quality slumber is more than just luck; it starts with a space set up for sleep success, and what it takes is personal for everyone. But before you get lost in what can feel like a never-ending list of suggestions for snoozing, let’s start with the basics.
Pillows are a crucial part of the foundation you create for a space that is cozy and (literally) supportive in the way that works best for you. As you may have guessed, we’ve given the subject some thought and created a pillow for every type of sleeper. Side, back, and stomach sleepers all need something different, and we’ve got a style for each. So, which one are you?
For the Side Sleepers
Your coziest sleeping is on your side; whether left or right, a firmer pillow is perfect for you.
- Down Pillow (Firm): Our most supportive style with a firm, dual-core build.
- Marlow Pillow (Both Zippers): The firmest setting for your Marlow Pillow is perfect for you.
For Back Sleepers
Comfort comes when you’re fully reclined (starfish counts, too), which calls for a balance of softness and support.
- Down Pillow (Mid-Plush): Our most versatile pillow, with an extra supportive inner layer of feathers and a soft outer layer of Down clusters.
- Down Alternative: For an eco-conscious and allergy-friendly option, our Down Alternative pillows offer a fill that falls between our plushest and mid-plush pillows for a balance that back sleepers love.
- Marlow Pillow (One Zipper): One zip gives the in-between firmness ideal for sleeping on your back. Softness and support go hand-in-hand on this setting.
For Stomach Sleepers
Facing your sleep (and mattress) head-on is most comfortable for drifting off, so our softest styles are ideal.
- Down Pillow (Plush): Landings don’t come any softer than this style, with a cloud-like fill made entirely of Down.
- Marlow Pillow (No Zippers): Fully unzip your Marlow pillow for its loftiest, softest setting, designed with stomach sleepers in mind.
No matter your sleep style, the right pillow means better nights ahead. And, if you’re looking for an even deeper dive into achieving your loftiest sleep goals, visit our About Pillows page for more details.